Module 1: Understanding the Economy
Understand how economic forces impact all of our lives.
Get an overview of how a country's economy work.
Appreciate the time-value of money and the role interest rates play.
Learn about the role of governments and how taxes work.
Grasp the fundamentals of boom and bust.
Module 2: Managing Your Money
Develop a counter-intuitive attitude to saving and spending.
- Learn how to budget in a way that leaves you with cash left over.
- Understand the difference between building assets and collecting liabilities.
- Explore simple ways to cut your costs and boost your income.
- Find out which mobile apps can help you achieve your financial goals.
Module 3: Growing Your Wealth
- Dispel myths about investing in stocks and shares.
- Understand the advantages young people have when it comes to investment.
- Learn how the stock and property markets function.
- Appreciate the need to have a diversified portfolio.
- Realise that you can make money on the markets without excessive risk.